Forms & Policies
- Mail-In Registration Form
- Waiver, Payment, and Withdrawl Policy
- Adult Waiver (2 year old class only)
- Make-ups are limited to 2 per session (exception: snow days)
- All fees are non-refundable
- 1.5% late fee on overdue accounts
- Half the tuition is due the 1st day of class,the second half of the tuition is due the 5th week of class.
- Credit card information MUST be given if the tuition is not paid in full on your first day of class.
- Thompsons Gymnastics will process my credit card if my bill is not paid by the end of payment week.
- Students with an outstanding balance will not be allowed to participate in class. A 1.5% late fee on overdue accounts.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- A discount is available if you pay in full for both sessions by Nov 1st.
- Family discounts: 1st child pays full price, all other children in the family will receive a 10% discount.
- Family payments are due in thirds - the 1st class, the 5th class, and by Nov 1, 2017
To Receive tuition credit, Withdrawals from class MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING to the front desk ONE WEEK prior to the actual drop date. Verbal drop notices to teachers or via phone will not be accepted. There will be no tuition credit for classes missed when this policy is not followed accordingly.
The gymnasts may wear any clothing that is comfortable and does NOT have: belts, hooks, buttons or shoulder straps. Hair that covers the eyes must be tied back with an elastic. If it is too short for a pony, a headband can be used.
Team membership is by invitation. One must work through regular classes to get invited to be a team member. Only the hardest working and most cooperative students are selected.